Insert any of our icons directly into your HTML just by writing the code. Hosted by a production-scale CDN. Linkware:
link or buy.
Insert the <img> tag directly into your HTML. Icons8 will find the matching icon and generate it in the right style, size, and color.
It finds search icon in our most popular style with the default resolution for this style (50px) and black color.
For the icon names consists of two words and more, use - or _ to separate. For example: left‐arrow.
To see what we have, try searching our web app or download our apps for Mac and Windows — it's free, handy, and works offline.
Icon recolored to #2266EE. Color icons cannot be recolored.
Search icon in Windows 10 style. Other styles are:
Check all the styles in our web app.
Icon resized to 96x96px. Choose any value up to 512. Each style has the size it's designed for, also called pixel perfect size:
- iOS: 50x50
- Windows 8: 26x26
- Windows 10: 32x32
- Android 4: 24x24
- Android 5: 24x24
- Color: 48x48
- Office: 16x16, 30x30, 40x40, 80x80
When possible, use multiplies of the pixel perfect style. For example, for iOS, use 50x50, 100x100, 150x150, etc.
Displays help. Check it out, it's fun.
Icons are created by Icons8. Please either link or buy.
- Become our sponsor
for Linux or Windows servers
- Write a plugin for your IDE (we'll provide the API)
- Write a plugin for webpack and gulp to download the inserted icons and store them locally
- Helping other developers? Use omg! <img> in your codepens, Stack Overflow answers, and tutorials
- Teaching? Show it omg! <img> in your course and save your students a few months of life
- Buy our paid license.
More Free Stuff